Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Listen to Tim Maiden's Newest Single "So Far Gone" (@timmaiden_)

tim-maiden-so-far-gone

After just being featured on Spotify's main Fresh Finds playlist for his second single "The Other Side," Tim Maiden returns with the incredible "So Far Gone." The song is a look into Tim's soul and captures a moment of truth for the young singer/songwriter. He says about the song;

"So Far Gone means exactly what it means. When I wrote this song I stopped suppressing some shit, sat down at the piano and for the first time in a long time let it out. In a lot of ways this song was the song that got me on track and helped me find myself as an artist; the beginning I guess. Not hiding is a beautiful thing. Being present with yourself and others is all you can do, otherwise what's the point."



No comments :

Post a Comment