Friday, June 24, 2016

@DillanPonders "You're Welcome 2" [NEW MIXTAPE]

@DillanPonders "You're Welcome 2"


Toronto’s infamous flower child, DillanPonders, has returned with a brand new release - "YOU’RE WELCOME 2." The highly anticipated sequel from Ponders infamous ‘YOU’RE WELCOME’ series has finally arrived. The mixtape features 8 brand new remixes, including Bryson Tiller’s ‘Rambo’ and Kodak Black’s ‘No Flockin’.


“The YOU'RE WELCOME series is just a thing I share between me and my fans. I have tons of original music in the works but anyone who knows me knows I can't resist remixing songs I love, more specifically industry beats I love. Most "industry rappers" aren't rappers at all they're just making a bunch of noise over beats they don't deserve. It’s fun for me to spit on the beats and give them the flows I think they deserve. I also made a point to use NO auto tune as an experiment to challenge myself, and it come out awesome. It took me 7 days to make this tape and I hope my fans listen to it for the next 7 years”.- DillanPonders


No comments :

Post a Comment