Sunday, April 24, 2016

@teenearr "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" [NEW VIDEO]

@teenearr "Like I'm Gonna Lose You"

Born and raised in Miami, FL, music found 18-year-old Teenear at the tender age of three. She gained her determined and positive spirit from a supportive family and from a musical influence that she emulates; Michael Jackson.

At a young age, Teenear discovered that she could sing and has showcased her skills in pageants, talent shows, and church. A prolific moment for Teenear was a talent show where she performed Rihanna’s “Stay” and captivated her audience. “Being on that stage and singing gave me such a push and drive and I loved it so much,” says Teenear “I remember when I went backstage after the performance and people came up to me telling me they enjoyed the performance and asking for my picture. It was a great moment and it gave me so much confidence to push further.”

The past year has been a defining time for Teenear, she is currently working on a summer anthem she penned called “Friday Night” featuring popular hip-hop heartthrob Sage the Gemini.

Now being signed to Slip-N-Slide records she’s receiving support from fellow label associates Trina and Sebastian Mikael. With all this support and impeccable talent, Teenear is destined to share her voice with the world. Check her studio performance of "Like I'm Gonna Lose You."

No comments :

Post a Comment