Monday, February 2, 2015

(NEW MUSIC) "Moves to Make" by @_IBCLASSIC x @MurphWatkins x @JMellaRecords x @WhoIsMaven

Dope artwork to go with a dope song!

I.B. C.l.a.s.s.i.c. is not just another Chicago Producer, he is a professional that isn't familiar with any shortcuts. If he can't create production that’s organic with substance, he wants nothing to do with it, he calls it the “Motown approach”. Growing up as one of thirteen brothers & sisters, I.B’s father molded him to be a student of music & to appreciate the instrumentation of your favorite records from Smokey Robinson, Phil Collins & heavy influences from Dr. Dre.

The Chicago emcee/ producer is back today with a soulful, yet powerful record from his forthcoming project #WhenAllElseFails, set to release summer of 2015 in which he recruits Murph Watkins, Jmella & Maven to bless the record with guest verses. We all can relate to having our backs against the wall at one point in our lives.

The songs reflects on the trials of life and how to overcome them with determination and grit. I.B. Classic gives you a window into his life and dares you to think you are any different. With great production and potent lyrics, this song is sure to put you a nostalgic state that also makes you reflect on things and how you have to keep pushing no matter the circumstances.

I.B. Classic:

It was New Years Eve 2012; I was 6 months removed from an eviction notice, going thru a bad breakup & was fired from my job with only $57.55 in my pocket and nowhere to go but up. I made a commitment at that time to move or have failure forever hold my lease. I choose to move.



No comments :

Post a Comment