Wednesday, January 7, 2015

@itsPlayMaka "Fucked Up Thing About It" | PROD. BY SUPA VILLAIN (RIP)


Born in Tampa Florida, music has always been my passion as long as I can remember. Growing up listening to Michael Jackson, Tupac, and Jay-Z inspired me to become the greatest musician of all time. As the oldest of 7 children, constantly traveling back and forth from Florida to Mississippi, I felt the urge to succeed and make a way for my family, this is how my stage name "PlayMaka" developed. In Middle school I participated in numerous talent shows & rap battles throughout the region helping me to cultivate a core following at a young age. My junior year in high school, I was introduced to a professional recording studio where I recorded my first song and never looked back. After graduating, I moved to Gulfport, Mississippi and continued to pursue my dreams and building my brand. In 2007, I recorded a song called "D-Boy Rock" that swept the Gulf Coast by storm, gaining opening act placements on the biggest stages around, sharing performance time along side; Lil Boosie, Webbie, T-Pain, Chris Brown, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross & Many More. The grind continued through the years moving to New York for a year, building industry relationships and learning the ropes of the music business.

Be sure to check out more of this rising star's music at www.soundcloud.com/splash-commitee

Social Network: @itsPlayMaka @SplashCommitee

CD Baby Link: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/playmaka1

Dat Piff: http://www.datpiff.com/Playmaka-Power-Move-mixtape.662266.html

Booking Contact: Splash Life Booking (228) 365-2198 or email SplashLifeBooking@gmail.com






No comments :

Post a Comment